Key references provide the springboard for a deeper understanding of a topic. In this more compact and fully updated sixth edition, new protocols include Amniotic fluid disorders Depression Fetal growth restriction HIV Indicated late preterm and early term birth Malaria Noninvasive prenatal diagnosis Designed for clinical practice by the leaders of two generations of maternal-fetal medicine, no obstetrician or obstetric health care provider can afford to miss Protocols for High-Risk Pregnancy. All Rights Reserved.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Recently Viewed. Set Delivery Postcode. Marketplace - Sold by Books Marketplace. Leaves warehouse in business days See delivery information.
Add to Cart. Finance available Buy now. Pay later.
- Protocols for High-Risk Pregnancies by John T. Queenan (2 star ratings)?
- U.S. women with high-risk pregnancies often deliver at ill-equipped hospitals - Reuters;
- Environmental Impacts of Coal Mining & Utilization. A Complete Revision of Environmental Implications of Expanded Coal Utilization!
- Protocols for High-Risk Pregnancies: An Evidence-Based Approach.
- OB Algorithms - UNC Center for Maternal & Infant Health.
- Food, Cuisine, and Cultural Competency for Culinary, Hospitality, and Nutrition Professionals?
The direct, exemplary guidance in Protocols for High-Risk Pregnancies enables you to: Better understand your patients' conditions Devise optimum management strategies Maximize the outcome and minimize the complications for both the mother and her fetus To enhance clinical relevance, each protocols is written as if the patient were present. Evidence to support an intervention is given where it exists.
New protocols include: amniotic fluid disorders, depression, fetal growth restriction, HIV, indicated late preterm and early term birth, malaria, and noninvasive prenatal diagnosis. Be the first to submit a review on this product!
Related Products. Other Items In This Category.
Operative Obstetrics. Top Sellers.enter site
Protocols for High-Risk Pregnancies, Sixth Edition | The College Online Bookstore
Comprehensive Gynecology, Seventh Edition. Email A Friend. Send your friend a link to this product.
- My Wishlist?
- Current Trends of Physical Therapy Interventions for High-Risk Pregnancies.
- Formal Techniques for Networked and Distributed Systems - FORTE 2003: 23rd IFIP WG 6.1 International Conference Berlin, Germany, September 29 – October 2, 2003 Proceedings;
- Thermodynamics of Clouds?
Your Pregnancy and Childbirth 2. Pamphlets Pregnancy Labor, Delivery and Postpartum Care Gynecologic Problems Women's Health Special Procedures Contraception Especially for Teens 6. Spanish Pamphlet Titles Booklets 8.
- Couples Massage Masseuse Heay Thyself.
- Elevation Based Corneal Tomography.
- upyjycuh.tk upyjycuh.tkncies.
- Mobile Inter-networking with IPv6: Concepts, Principles and Practices.
Tear Pads Birth Control Tear Pads Posters Anatomic Models 3. Combo Deals 2.