Secondary Cohomology Operations
Copyright Year: Page Count: Cover Type: Hardcover. Print ISBN Online ISBN Print ISSN: Online ISSN: Primary MSC: Applied Math?
- Secondary cohomology operation - Wikipedia.
- Arguments and Analysis in Bioethics. (Value Inquiry Book).
- Recommended for you;
- A History of Japan: From Stone Age to Superpower;
- The Metal-Carbon Bond: Volume 1 (1983).
- Sex Secrets of the Kama Sutra and Other Eastern Pleasures (Dk Sex)!
MAA Book? Electronic Media?
Apparel or Gift: false. Online Price 1 Label: List.
Online Price 1: Print Price 1 Label: List. Print Price 1: Online Price 2: Fabrizio Colombo. Ahmed Abbes. Anthony Joseph. Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide. Free delivery worldwide.
Secondary Cohomology Operations - John R. Harper - Google книги
Bestselling Series. Harry Potter. Popular Features.
- Mathematical Methods in Quantum Mechanics with Applications to Schrodinger Operators.
- IL-2 Family Cytokines and their Receptors!
- Martin Frankland's home page.
- The Grammar Handbook (Jolly Grammar) 1;
- Secondary Cohomology Operations.
- ISBN 13: 9780821831984.
- Proton Transfer.
New Releases. Description The algebra of primary cohomology operations computed by the well-known Steenrod algebra is one of the most powerful tools of algebraic topology. This book computes the algebra of secondary cohomology operations which enriches the structure of the Steenrod algebra in a new and unexpected way.
The book solves a long-standing problem on the algebra of secondary cohomology operations by developing a new algebraic theory of such operations.
The results have strong impact on the Adams spectral sequence and hence on the computation of homotopy groups of spheres. Product details Format Hardback pages Dimensions x x Other books in this series. Condition: Brand New.
In Stock. Seller Inventory Seller Inventory NEW Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory n.
Secondary cohomology operations
Items related to Secondary Cohomology Operations. John R.
Secondary Cohomology Operations. Publisher: American Mathematical Society , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis Although the theory and applications of secondary cohomology operations are an important part of an advanced graduate-level algebraic topology course, there are few books on the subject.
Buy New Learn more about this copy. Other Popular Editions of the Same Title.